Growing in Unity Wednesday

Welcome to Wednesday and this week's Growing in Unity gal!  This week Teresa is sharing her Unity creations!

Meet Teresa:


Here is something about Teresa:

"I am from Northern California where I have lived most of my life. I have been married to my high school sweet heart for 21 years. We have a 13 year old son who dabbles as an artist, loves comic books and video games. I am the Production Controller for an Engineering company where I have worked for 16 years. I have been doing some sort of crafting since I was a child. My mom loved to make things and she included all of us in her hobbies. My father can build just about anything, and since he had no boys, us girls helped him on his projects. One of my the first handmade projects was applying images from magazines to soap bars in 4-H. I have done some of everything from Sewing to Painting. I love to craft because it is a wonderful break from the craziness of life."

Check out this great card set she made for her GIU feature:



Be sure to swing on by Teresa's blog each day for loads of great inspiration!  At the end of the week one lucky person will get an itty bitty of their choice.

The 2014 Growing In Unity sign ups have begun if you have not check it out yet please do over at MY UNITY PLACE they are filling up fast!

Till next week!