SMAK Saturday with Andrea

You are Loved...
whenever I hear that phrase 
 my heart feels calm


This one is on my desk ready to get inky!
So many ideas for layouts, cards and even my Project Life book!
Love the versatility of these kits!
Oh yes ink will be on these stamps in the very near future ;)

But first here is a project made with the October SMAK kit
{it's a tradition} Christmas


I am the Queen of clean and simple cards this season
And guess what..I'm actually going to mail them this year
Ha!

Confession time
I shopped for me yesterday
Couldn't resist this sale!


Quantities are limited so if you see something you like grab it!
After all...I am sure we have all been a good girl this past year!
Santa won't mind ;)

Before I go don't forget there is still time to go through our Thursday blog hop to comment to win AND our FWF post with lots of chances to win and gorgeous projects to see!

Happy Saturday!

Labels: , ,