Fall Greetings

 
Hello and happy Sunday everyone.
 
Kris here to bring you this week's SOTW...Fall Greetings.
 
We have another wonderful image and sentiment designed
by the amazing Angie Blom.



 
Now, I live in Arizona and fall is a loooooong way off so when I saw
this image I was immediately taken by thoughts of cooler weather.
A girl can dream, can't she?
 
Now I know if you're not already a member of the SOTW subscription
you'll want all the details so just click HERE.
 
Now for some inspiration from myself and some other
design team members.
 
 
Rachel

Shilo
  
Shemaine

Jolande
 
AND if you're looking for more inspiration please enjoy the
Growing in Unity Blog Hop.  The girls who participated
in GIU in May and June are also featuring this image.
 
 
Remember to have an awesome week and don't forget that
this week's sale goes through Monday night.
 
 
www.unitystampco.com

http://unitystampco.com/product-category/angiegirls-by-angie-blom/
 

Labels: ,