Design Team Tuesday's here...

Hi there Unity friends...
Karen here sharing with you on Design Team Tuesday!!

Being that it is the first day of Fall, I thought I'd make
a card featuring the "Summer Collapsed into Fall" KOTM!

I definitely was inspired by the falling leaves and beautiful flowers
captured in the designer papers...
So, I made a few handmade flowers of my own to compliment
the beauty of this quote!!



Check out the rest of the great sentiments and fun fall stamps included in this amazing kit!!


Now, on to share a few FANTASTIC projects that are Unity friends have created...
First one is from Barbara Thompson!
I adore the beautiful fall colors, textures, embossing and cluster
of elements to make one GORGEOUS card!!

Then, the next one if by Mandi Mance!
I love how the colors fade into one another..so striking!
The white stamping really pops...
 along with the placement on white background is just STUNNING!!


Please stop by to leave some Unity love for these lovely ladies on their blogs!!
Keep sharing & enjoy creating!!

I'll leave you with this thought for today...


found on Foreverbride

Have a fabulous day!!



Labels: ,