SMAK/LOL Saturday

Yippee--Happy Saturday!

It’s Camille hosting the SMAK/LOL show today, and I’m sharing a card I put together using this month’s AH-Mazing SMAK and Layers of Life kits.

Trust Your Soul and Dwelling Dots

NOVEMBER-2014-SMAK-TRUST-YOUR-SOUL

DWELLING-DOTS

I just cannot resist butterflies. They symbolize transformation, beauty, and independence.

The butterfly in this month’s SMAK kit is PERFECTION. There’s even a little heart right at the top of it’s wing. What great detail!

be yourself landscape

This month’s Layers of Life kit has THE perfect sentiment and background to pair with this gorgeous butterfly image. The two of these kits together would be a great combination to own.

If you’re interested in the process of how I put this card together, which includes a bit of sewing and applying some glittery goodness, please watch my new video. It’s only six minutes long!

Using Unity’s SMAK & LOL Kits from November 2014

Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today.

I hope you  have a fun and crafty weekend!

Camille Robinson_sig1

Labels: , , ,