Friends with Flair time!

Happy Friday!

Andrea here to kick off Friends with Flair this week. 
We are starting to see signs of Spring where we are
which starts me thinking about my camera 
and how I need to start bringing it around with me and capture those moments

It was that thinking that lead me to my card this week…
can you see my inspiration?


I had a camera stencil kicking around and I used it with embossing paste on black card stock 
I then grabbed the Itty Bitty Angie's Camera and coloured it up with my copics
added a bit of bling and done!

Have you been crafting with Unity this week?
Your turn to share!

--Link up through Midnight CST tonight--
There will be TWO PRIZES to be given away by random selection
to the person who:
1. submits a project by linking below
2. leaves a comment on the links below
--PRIZE WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON MONDAY--

Labels: , ,