Inspiration Wednesday!!



Hi Unity Peeps!!
Last night at about midnight I realized I lost an entire day and I needed to post on the blog today.  Better late than never right??  The Unity Peeps inspire me so much it makes my job a total breeze.  
I jumped on FaceBook to take a look at the cards you talented Unity fans have made.
 I use the thin Stufftainers to store my Unity.  I just used the Break Out The Ugly Sweaters set and did not clean up after myself.  BIG SHOCKER LOL
I apologize for the glare.  Tea Love was talking to me.  I don't think I have ever used it before.
 Then I saw this beauty Amber made.  I instantly knew what was going to happen :)
 Thank you for inspiring me Amber!   I usually don't work well under a time crunch.   You made it happen.  Thank you for stopping by today!
Have you shopped and scored on the 60% off yet??  I might shop again :)

Labels: , ,