Inspiration Wednesday

Hello Unity friends! Today's edition of Inspiration Wednesday is all about ringing in 2016!! Since we are days away from the New Year, I thought it would be the perfect theme. 

I did not get to all of my friends and family on my Christmas cards list this year and thought why not create some New Years cards to send instead.

So I took to Pinterest to find some inspiration and here's some images that inspired me!



Photo credit



Photo credit



Photo credit


I went into the archives of my Unity images to create some cards with today's inspiration!



Supplies: Stamped Image: Unity SMAK kit Moments Like These, Sentiment: Unity KOTM Take Your Time

My next card was created by repeat stamping the 1/2 doily image and embossing in gold on black cardstock.


Supplies: Stamped image Unity SMAK Happy Little Moments Sentiment: Unity KOTM Take Your Time

The images I used for my inspiration were really fun to create with. I hope you will use these images as inspiration to create some New Years Cards as well. 

Now I wanted to share a few cards that caught my eye this week.

This beautiful plaque created by Sharon Nettleship is stunning.



This one by Mandi Speers Mance made me chuckle. I love the detail in the undies.



Thank you for sharing your projects with us ladies. 

As 2015 comes to a close many of us are reflecting back on our stories and looking to what the future will hold.

May your 2016 hold Laughter, Creativity, Health and Love!


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!