DT Tuesday.. SMAK



Hello Snowy Tuesday, Angie Blom here today sharing a layout using the
 New February SMAK kit. 
Choose A Happy Heart. 
I was more than thrilled to design some of the stamps for this kit. 
You will love layering these and coloring them as well. 

Using the floral doily print I stamped in black and used my copics to 
color inside the design. I love the effect it gave me .. I also decided 
to stamp on the top and bottom corner . 
I double layered the circle on circle stamp and then 
printing some wallet size photo's from my home printer
added 3 different photo's of our fun day at the cottage. 


This layout is 8.5 X 11.. it is a size I am really loving I added some 
washi tape from different companies ( sorry not sure what ones) 
I love the peel and stick method.. makes it so easy to put together.
The swirls on the sides of the layout came from the beautiful girl
in this kit..the dots on the left hand top corner is the heart stamp. 
 Even if you don't use the entire stamp try using some
element of it to complete your layout.  

Here is the full layout. 


Here is this amazing SMAK kit..
If you are not a member go here to sign up. 

Unity Stamp Company Memberships 



You can truly CREATE MAGIC using these kits. even if you only ink it up in black and add color here and there using your markers, watercolors, or other mediums. 

Just loving all the wonderful creations in the Show and Tell page..  
Here is my pick from the Unity Show and Tell facebook page this week. 

Using the current Photo Challenge 

Pam Kline Stang created this gorgeous card. 
I am just in love with this.. 


 She used Big Summertime Bouquet 



Have a magical and creative day. 











Labels: ,