Congratulations - Baby Nest Card

Good morning! Heather here to share a card using one of my favorite images from the April Kit of the Month - Without Fear...Without Limits


I feel like I need baby cards pretty often - and love how simple and understated this image is! The rustic feel all just came together perfectly! I colored it up with Copics, and even though it is hard to see in the photos, I added some Wink of Stella on the eggs and flowers, then covered the eggs with Glossy Accents and added a tiny Glossy Accent dot to the center of the flowers. Added some twine, doily, linen ribbon, and a few clear sequins to finish it all off.


Here is a look at this month's kit - seriously beautiful! And you can't beat the price - $26 (plus shipping) for a full 8 1/2 by 11 sheet of rubber stamps! And the extra perks include free shipping on your other orders placed with Unity, as well as a discount on past kits! If you haven't checked it out before - you can find all the details HERE!



Thanks so much for stopping by today - if you are curious about anything else, you can find a full list of the supplies I used on my blog HERE - have a wonderful day!!!


Labels: , ,