A Cup of Love SOTW


Hi Peeps!!!
Well I'm not going to lie!
It is prom season in my town!  Prom is tonight and my girl is a Senior!!
I did not get a card made!
*GASP*
Lucky for me my fantastic DT Sisters did make cards!!
I did make this girl though *heart*
Back to Stamp of the Week!
Are you a member?  You sure should be!! 
$5.79 a week and you get a stamp in the mail every week!!  Do you know if you sign up now you can buy all the past SOTW for $3.29??  I LOVE THAT!!!!
 Angie Blom made this beautiful card!  I am in love with her quilt pattern paper background!
 Karen Maldonado made this beauty.  I LOVE the eye shadow!! 
Kary Lim made this gorgeous card.  Look at the bling on that ribbon slide!!
Let's face it.  This girl sipping on yummy coffee?  tea? ROCKS!  I love this stamp!!  I also start the day with a cup of love!  EVERY day!  : )
Thanks for stopping by today!  
Please go check out Stamp of the Week past sets!  You will want all of them!!  
Have a great day!!  Go have another cup of love too :)



Labels: , , ,