KOTM Monday | Stephanie Gold


Hello my lovelies!! Stephanie Gold here today with a brand new project using the August Kit of the Month (KOTM) - "Open Your Soul." Now this is by far one of my favorite kits. The girl, the sentiments, the leaves.... Ahhhh the inspiration!! Here is a closer look for you:

AUGUST-2016-KOM-OPEN-YOUR-SOUL 

I mean... RIGHT?!?! There is just so much beauty all in one place. So I actually haven't shared this anywhere before, but I have a Traveler's Notebook that I recently have begun to use. I will show more pages from it here and there but the page I want to show you today is using this lovely kit.







 So as you can see, I use my Traveler's Notebook as more of a Creative Diary right now. I'm sure my travels will also be included eventually but I am not going to limit what I jot in there. :)

Be sure to check out the great perks for being a KOTM member!! And don't forget to also take a peek at the incredible sales going on! Much love friends!

Xo, Stephanie

Catch up with me here: Instagram > Facebook > My Blog



Labels: , , , , ,