Happy November 1st.

Happy November 1st...
 Angie Blom here and  I am so excited to be on the blog sharing some projects with you.
All last week Unity was focusing on our line of Layers of Life stamps.. 
It got me in the mood to create these wonderful tags with some of the sets I own.
Here is what I created.. 

From the kit:  Fly Unique 


From the kit : Believe in You 


From the kit: Be Brave, Be Happy 


From the kit: Much of a Good Thing 


You can see how much fun you can have on just a tag.. but these look amazing on
cards, layouts and of course Mixed Media projects.. 
 there is no limit to your imagination with these kits. 

Also today I get to showcase a project from one of our Unity customers..
tell me does this bird look awesome. I just love how Samantha Kaminski
randomly inked these birds and coloured them with some watercolour markers.
Brilliant and so beautiful. 

From the kit: wishing you happy bird 


Seeing that it is the start of the Month.. let me just show you what membership kits
we have available... The beginning of the Month is always a great time to 
become a member, because your kits will be sent out right away. So if you are interested
in any of the Memberships.. go sign up today. 

Layers of Life.  


Stamp of the Week 

SMAK kit 


Kit of the Month 


Lots of fantastic inspiration in every single kit. You will just love being a member. 

Hope you all have a creative and inspiring day.  



Labels: , ,