KOTM Monday with Karen

Hello Unity friends!  It's Karen here and today I am sharing this sweet little cocoa tag 
that I made using this  month's Unity KOTM, called "When You Smile"!


I love cocoa and marshmellows, so I thought it would might be fun to use of some of my
recent Target findings (paper, gold glitter, and the twine) with the little cocoa mug!

I also added some other elements like paint corrugated paper, pine dies, 
lace, glittery canvas flower, and some ephemera.  It's always fun to grab a bunch of different
types of elements to a project, to see what you come up with at the end!

Since it's Winter-time, I choose to use that beautiful red & black plaid background paper, along
 with the black & white paper (I'm thinking those might be little bits of snowflakes, or so I made them to be).  Felt like a drink I'd love to have while sitting in the cabin with my family, while playing 
some board games, so that's kind of what inspired this little project!


If you haven't signed up for this subscription, but would LOVE to do so, then
just click on the link below to read up on all the details!

It's well worth every penny, and you'll be excited to see what the 
awesome designers come up with each month!  They always amaze me with their designs!!

"When you Smile KOTM"


Have a wonderful week!

Hugs & Smiles,

Labels: ,