I LOVE Inspiration Wednesday!!

HI PEEPS!!
How are you?
Are you feeling inspired today??
What is it that inspires you?
This is my 19 year old cute daughter's stack of pictures.  She wants to make her cute boyfriend a mini album for Valentines Day.  She said Mom, do you want to help me?  That was all I needed for some inspiration!
Have you been watching Keeping it Simple with Ang?  You have to check it out!  You can see it here!  She also inspires me so I followed her lead!!
 It honestly takes very little supplies to make a cute tag.  
 There is no need to clean up, just keep grabbing stuff : ) 
 Unity's stamps are so fabulously big I finally decided to find a bigger tag!  
 This one worked great!
 Love Your Buns
 Otter love This Much
 Right Words Of Love
 You Otter Be
Now Morgan can add some of these to her Cute Boy's book or I can put them on a card or we can tie them to the handle of a gift.  Tags are so fun to make and perfect for cards, gifts and scrapbooks!!  I'm not done either!  I feel the need to make even more I just had to get the blog post done!  LOL
Happy Stamping
Thanks for stopping by today!

Labels: , , , , ,