SOTW #276 | Stephanie Gold


Hey there! Stephanie Gold here with a BRAND new Stamp of the Week (SOTW) for you!!

No automatic alt text available. 
Isn't that girl's hair just GORGEOUS?! AND she has wine! She's my spirit stamp. ;) Here are the cards I made with her:


 
So I am thinking I was really in an Easter color mood this week haha. And my kids kept stealing - I mean borrowing - my colored pencils so now all I have are browns, dark yellow, and 4 of the same green. Mama crafters out there... do you share this "problem?" So anyway... no coloring today lol.


 
I am so obsessed with this stamp!! I can't wait to see what you all make with it!! Please tag me in our Unity Show & Tell Facebook Group when you post with this stamp! :) 

And as always, for more information on where to sign up or how to purchase past SOTWs please see here!

Much love everyone! Have a wonderful Easter and week!

Xo, Stephanie

Follow me: MY BLOG // FACEBOOK // INSTAGRAM // PINTEREST

Labels: , , , ,