KOTM Monday

Hello, Unity friends! It's time for another look at this month's Kit of the Month

It's going to be beautiful



With so many fun images to create with it wasn't hard to choose what I wanted to create with today.



For today's cards, I used some Distress Oxide inks and a few stencils.


First I taped the stencil over the image. Then I used worn lipstick, spiced marmalade and cracked pistachio and blended them all over the image.


Once the ink was applied evenly, I used a mini mister to mist over the stencil. I then lifted the stencil and applied my heat tool to dry the ink.



 Then I just cut the cardstock and mounted it to my card base. A totally easy and fun way to create quick cards right?


           To get all the details on how to sign up for your KOTM and the amazing benefits that go along with your 
                                                                               membership, just click HERE.





Labels: ,